Tri-Wheel Duffle Bag
Factory Direct to You...
Volume: 6851 cubic inches
· Constructed of 600 denier polyester with vinyl backing
· Large main packing compartment
· Padded exterior
· Internal compartment divider
· Interior mesh pocket
· Zip-off exterior accessory bag
· Reinforced handles
· Heavy duty ball bearing wheels
· Protective corner guards and feet/skids
· Black: (#9133-BK combination rip stop nylon and polyester) see part number 9133 for full description.
· Coyote: (#9133-COY)
· US Army (ACU) Digital Camo: (#9933-ACU)
· US Air Force (ABU) Digital Camo: (#9933-ABU)
· US Marines Marpat Desert (DDGC): (#9933-DDGC)
· US Marines Marpat Woodland (DGC): (#9933-DGC)
33" x 17" x 13"
CODE ALPHA Brand Gear Bags are Navy SEAL tested tough... Now available to the public, CODE ALPHA bags were developed for the Navy SEAL's and military Special Operations Forces (SOF). Designed for extreme use in adverse conditions, these bags are constructed from the most durable materials available and are packed with innovative features; guaranteed to last. Mercury Luggage / Seward Trunk is a proud supplier to our military since 1946.
Take advantage of this great eBay sale, while you can
* Please note that "all" Mercury Luggage / Seward Trunk products are readily available and shipped either from our stock our direct from the factory, unless demand exceeds supply. If that is the case, Mercury Luggage / Seward Trunk has one of the shortest back order delivery times in the industry, within 2-3 weeks. If delay is evident, we will call or email you with a time-frame of shipment.
Please contact us at: 888.335.3336 if there are any questions....
We ship the same day that the order comes in. Most International shipments, take between 2-4 weeks depending on the country and the way that that country clears everything through its customs clearing system.
The tracking number that we give you is that of the USPS tracking system method which shows that we have shipped and that the product has been accepted within the USPS system. Once it leaves and enters another countries postal system, the accepting country does not continue with the USPS tracking number given to you... The two last tracking locations which the USPS tracks to are Miami FL and Jamaica NY. Once your parcel reaches either of these two locations, it is then turned over to your countries customs carrier. From there it is in your countries custom system which the USPS system has no corresponding tracking control. Your customs tracking system does not relay information back to the USPS/eBay tracking systems...
Your package should arrive shortly. Please let me know when it arrives as we are trying to keep track of the time lines for future customer inquiries.
Thank you for your patience and thank you for your order